How does the company recover from massive stop rolling?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Day 4 of rolling stops with no end in sight. Drivers are running out of DOT hours and the backlog continues to grow. How do we recover? The volume will just continue to grow as we get closer to Christmas.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Day 4 of rolling stops with no end in sight. Drivers are running out of DOT hours and the backlog continues to grow. How do we recover? The volume will just continue to grow as we get closer to Christmas.

Meh, who cares. Just put your head down and focus on your own stuff.

oldngray

nowhere special
"Why don't you truck drivers drive the trucks and leave the planning to me?"
- my boss
plan comes together.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

We'll get it all done in time for the holidays. Memorial Day is a holiday, afterall.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Supervisors and corporate desk jockeys will eventually have to come out. I’ve also seen these groups of people that travel around to hard hit areas usually by storms that go out and help.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
UPS will force sunday delivery this peak if it needs to..