How long before NBC shows Brokaw the door? "on topic"

Sportello

Banned
As soon as there is definitive proof, I would suppose he would be shown the door.

What standards is our president being held to? How soon before he is shown the door?

vantexan

I think she has been investigated for decades, and never charged with a crime.

I am not a Clinton fan, so barking up the wrong tree.

Lock her up if she deserves it.
I think she's very good at covering her tracks, and as half of Washington's ultimate power couple she has very powerful friends. But it looks like she went too far and is about to get burnt. We'll see.

Sportello

Banned
I think she's very good at covering her tracks, and as half of Washington's ultimate power couple she has very powerful friends. But it looks like she went too far and is about to get burnt. We'll see.
Sounds like a conspiracy. This time we'll get her!

edit: why does anyone care about hrc? Inconsequential.

vantexan

Sounds like a conspiracy. This time we'll get her!

edit: why does anyone care about hrc? Inconsequential.
She spent close to a billion on her campaign. Looks like she and her friends skimmed $65 million of those contributions for themselves. And cooked the books to do it. That was what the criminal referral sent to the U.S. Attorney was about a little over a week ago. If provable she's in very hot water. If Martha Stewart can go to prison for lying no doubt Hillary can go for committing fraud. It's like OJ got away with murder but when he got charged with a much lesser crime they threw the book at him giving him the maximum. If they couldn't get Hillary for past transgressions better believe she'll pay for the one they can get her for.

Sportello

Banned
She spent close to a billion on her campaign. Looks like she and her friends skimmed $65 million of those contributions for themselves. And cooked the books to do it. That was what the criminal referral sent to the U.S. Attorney was about a little over a week ago. If provable she's in very hot water. If Martha Stewart can go to prison for lying no doubt Hillary can go for committing fraud. It's like OJ got away with murder but when he got charged with a much lesser crime they threw the book at him giving him the maximum. If they couldn't get Hillary for past transgressions better believe she'll pay for the one they can get her for.
How many of those straws have you actually grabbed and held on to?

If hrc is prosecutable, little Donny is executable.

vantexan

How many of those straws have you actually grabbed and held on to?

If hrc is prosecutable, little Donny is executable.
Really? For what? She and Bill got super rich selling access to her as Secretary of State and her presumed presidency. As one of the last truly great Democrats Harry Truman once said, anyone who gets rich in politics is a crook.