How many Hubs can sustain themselves?

Heffalump

I'm almost super extra positive that some hub managers would love ditching Corp's leash and we all know how a lot of us feel about IBT. What's to say these facilities withdraw from UPS and IBT all together? Just hypothetically speaking of course..

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'm almost super extra positive that some hub managers would love ditching Corp's leash and we all know how a lot of us feel about IBT. What's to say these facilities withdraw from UPS and IBT all together? Just hypothetically speaking of course..
And give everyone guns, then lock the doors.
Hypothetically speaking of course.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Wtf are you talking about?

@Wally see what you can make of this gibberish

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As long as my check clears every week idgaf what the company does... within reasonable terms here... ups has always been top heavy with mgt....and ie always have their hands in everything... not going to change... and I don’t really care

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
So, in your mind, a hub manager has some sort of ownership/claim to the property and resources at that hub? You do realize a hub is not a franchise, right? In other words...WTF?

CoolStoryBro

You mean if center manager Joe said " friend this Stuff" and went and started "Joes Backyard Package Hub LLC" and told UPS to GTFO. Planted his flag in the parking lot. Puffed his chest and exclaimed "it's in my hands it must be mine." Then told the IBT "these be my employees now."

Like that? Joe would get arrested for trespassing. Then everything would go back to normal.

COOL STORY BRO.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wtf are you talking about?

@Wally see what you can make of this gibberish

And now, a Wallation:

In my insane thinking, I am confident beyond all reason that some operation managers would love to go rouge and run their facilities independent of corporate control. The Teamsters would also embrace a Coup d' etat as. As my medications are wearing off, I was wondering, what if these two withdraw and form their own independent corporation? Please answer in small words because I'm really wasted right now on the blue and red pills. I also mave have overdosed on some crack.

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And now, a Wallation:

In my insane thinking, I am confident beyond all reason that some operation managers would love to go rouge and run their facilities independent of corporate control. The Teamsters would also embrace a Coup d' etat as. As my medications are wearing off, I was wondering, what if these two withdraw and form their own independent corporation? Please answer in small words because I'm really wasted right now on the blue and red pills. I also mave have overdosed on some crack.

I should buy you a plane ticket for an interview.

Heffalump

If they withdrew from ups, where would the work come from?
Well there are plenty of shipments that don't run through UPS singularly. And work is already being outsourced it's the same concept. We draw in a couple other hubs for support. Tell Amazon we have a simple yet organized network and bam well find work guaranteed.