How much “Inside Building” time allotted upon return?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We have a meet point when you return to the building in our Diad. You put in your turnaround time. I reckon they are looking for discrepancies.
PM time doesn’t even make the top 20 concerns on any given day. I’ve literally never been asked why someone has so much PM time before.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We have a meet point when you return to the building in our Diad. You put in your turnaround time. I reckon they are looking for discrepancies.

IMG_1858.GIF

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Depends who else just got in...if it's the ghetto birds I punch out and go after clerk packages...if it's my home slices it might take a while for me to unload everything

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It just seems like they’re in a rush to get people out when they get back to the building. Do a post trip, write up a DVIR, EAMS to one person, air on the belt, clerk packages to clerk, clean up truck, mileage explanation, air package sign off for how many pieces picked up, COD’s, other sheets turn in, and they’re writing down when each driver gets back to the building.
Wow. I park the truck carry in my 1 or two air and clock out 99% of the time. lol

oldngray

nowhere special
If you have a lot cod tags. It could take 45 minutes. I used to look at the microfiche for shipper #’s

Counting cash could take a long time and sometimes you had to recount to make sure it was correct. It was better to take extra time if necessary with money.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

PM time doesn’t even make the top 20 concerns on any given day. I’ve literally never been asked why someone has so much PM time before.

Our building was having an issue with PM time for feeder drivers. Their time clock was near the mechanic's area and they liked to visit before punching out. The time clock was moved to just outside the manager's offices and PM time has been dramatically reduced.