How often do you have an inhumane dispatch?

Faceplanted

Im on the list and they still try 9.5ing me everyday.and when i tell them its my 3rd ,i get a msg saying i will get a warning letter if i am over 9.5. We are having to document and take pics of these msgs for the union.i run decent times to.
Man up. File harassment every time this happen. Call osha for hostile working environment and or file with Eeoc for discrimination/retaliation. If they load you up 2 days file on that too under retaliation. Once your hearing comes up they will look like idiots and you will get paid.

Faceplanted

New thing now is auto OJS of anybody who dares join the 9-5 list. They are scaring drivers out of doing it.
This is also retaliation and harassment. File, do your job and let the pieces fall where they may.

Trust me guys!!! I been there and done that, I had to fight like hell. Hearing came, hr bitched management out right in front of me and I got a huge check.

Stand up for your self for once, or don't complain.

Faceplanted

Guys are backing down from the threats.
They are pusillanimous.

This is clear cut harassment and retaliation.

U don't get an ojs ride in years, get on the list and immediately get an ojs ride.

Go to eeoc website open a case on management. Singling you out for being on the list and enforcing your contractual rights is discrimination.

Faceplanted

It's happening and the union is aware.
eeoc

Being signed out and receiving unfair treatment is the definition of discrimination

It blows my mind how drivers are scared to get on the list. The company is literally screwing your family over and possibly causing issues at home down the line because you are never home to spend quality time with the family. Man up if u don't want all the ot!!! Or deal with the wife whose tired of you never being around and your kids who resent you because you are never around.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

EEOC Home Page

Here u guys go. Most likely nothing will come from it but a simple call from a federal organization asking ups questions starts raising eye brows, especially if you have a paper trail of greviences for harassment and retaliation.

I stood up for my self, faced numerious warning letters, suspension letters, discharge blah blah blah. After I fought the fight and won, I have it made

Last edited:

KOG72

I’m full of it
Im on the list and they still try 9.5ing me everyday.and when i tell them its my 3rd ,i get a msg saying i will get a warning letter if i am over 9.5. We are having to document and take pics of these msgs for the union.i run decent times to.
Sounds like they are trying to scare you,I would've went over by one minute just for the hell of it.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

We don't even need to auto OJS. Everything is electronically recorded anyways
I assume you believe in Orion as well? Backing into residential driveways to turn around? Doing u turns at major intersections? Delivering businesses after 5? Etc...

ManInBrown

Once every 5-7 working days

My definition of inhumane would be a 12 hour dispatch.

I get lots of 10-10.5s. It's not the end of the world. I knew what I was getting myself into when I took the job

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

How

I get lots of 10-10.5s. It's not the end of the world. I knew what I was getting myself into when I took the job
yep. I agree when I was in my 20s 30s and 40s. 50s isn't easy

Faceplanted

Give me a 12hr planned day and a supervisor is coming to drive me back to the hub due to dot hours violation. Give me an 8.5 planned day I'll finish I'll 8.4

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I assume you believe in Orion as well? Backing into residential driveways to turn around? Doing u turns at major intersections? Delivering businesses after 5? Etc...
I'm neutral on ORION. The primary issue with ORION is that supervisors aren't getting the training needed to set it up right. The ORION team swoops in and out and all you hear is fix it. I learned more from trial and error with ORION than I ever did in training.

And for the record I have stated several times I tell my guys not to back into residential driveways or use u-turns in busy intersections. But I actually view their ORION traces before they get released in the morning to make sure there isn't anything like that to begin with.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I'm neutral on ORION. The primary issue with ORION is that supervisors aren't getting the training needed to set it up right. The ORION team swoops in and out and all you hear is fix it. I learned more from trial and error with ORION than I ever did in training.

And for the record I have stated several times I tell my guys not to back into residential driveways or use u-turns in busy intersections. But I actually view their ORION traces before they get released in the morning to make sure there isn't anything like that to begin with.
Really. Every morning. Lmao. So drivers are told to follow it but you tell them not to.I guess you also go to section 5 and get the saver from a dump stop to deliver with air? In a bricked truck that left late waiting for irregs?

Last edited by a moderator: