How often do you have an inhumane dispatch?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_0061.GIF

Ghost in the Darkness

Our dispatch guy is trying to get his promotion. When he cuts routes he just doesn't care how that works out. Jam it together any way it fits, leave me no room to take lunch break and stay on trace. He had one of my pickups later than normal so I could run a loop and be back there at 1830, an hour and a half after they close. Btw, I always take lunch during the day and break off to get pickups on time if I can't get it in trace. Cut days blow up my route every time.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Quick question guys. With the 9.5 wording, is it 9.5 hous of planned work, or if you work 9,5 hours . My coworkers are telling me it's the latter. My steward is telling me is planned work.
You need a new/different steward.
Maybe he/she should try attending some of the steward seminars offered them by your union.
Union doesn't recognize UPS's numbers. It has always been hours actually worked.

Tenpoint88

Hardly. 6:30 is typical around here. Several long-timers back at 5:30 every day.
I see some guys leaving the building between 4:30-5pm at my hub. Only about 5 guys typically though. Then from 5:30-6:30 the majority is leaving. And of course about 10 guys out between 7-8pm depending on volume and what day of the week.