How often do you have an inhumane dispatch?

ManInBrown

That would indicate they care. Not gonna happen.
Not only that. But they would ask who wants it, and then those drivers would get 8 hour days, and the ones who didn't want it would get 11 hour dispatches. Nice easy way to keep everyone miserable. Just the way they like it

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
lol. Management. Brainwashed
raw

Dr.Brownz

Lol they cut my route today so im on a crappy in town route. Couldnt even fit everything in the truck so they are shuttling the rest I guess they want missed business stops. Just been following Orion all day since I don't know this route. Its fun!

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Lol they cut my route today so im on a crappy in town route. Couldnt even fit everything in the truck so they are shuttling the rest I guess they want missed business stops. Just been following Orion all day since I don't know this route. Its fun!
See ya bout 9? Ups at its best

CraigCB

Quick question guys. With the 9.5 wording, is it 9.5 hous of planned work, or if you work 9,5 hours . My coworkers are telling me it's the latter. My steward is telling me is planned work.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Quick question guys. With the 9.5 wording, is it 9.5 hous of planned work, or if you work 9,5 hours . My coworkers are telling me it's the latter. My steward is telling me is planned work.
The hours you work, Your planned work doesn't matter.

km3

Not a driver, so I'll just let the contract do the talking here. I recommend discussing this paragraph with him/her, especially the bold part.

Article 37 Section 1(c) Paragraph 1
The Employer shall make a reasonable effort to reduce package car drivers' workdays below nine and one-half (9.5) hours per day where requested. If a review indicates that progress is not being made in the reduction of assigned hours of work (i.e the package driver has worked more than 9.5 hours on three (3) days in a work-week) ...

CraigCB

My route was made an EAM route plus I have a late drop box pick up. Basically it's 7am to 730 every night. They are gonna have to take something off

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

My route was made an EAM route plus I have a late drop box pick up. Basically it's 7am to 730 every night. They are gonna have to take something off
Wow. That's too much. Unless you love overtime and the money. And young