how to get rid of our ctr manager!!

upsman2940

PCM this am was "you need to do a better job with the numbers if you wanna keep your center manager". Are you kidding me? I gonna go buy the I'm not gonna miss you card right now!!

UPSGUY72

PCM this am was "you need to do a better job with the numbers if you wanna keep your center manager". Are you kidding me? I gonna go buy the I'm not gonna miss you card right now!!

The "numbers" that the drivers produce are not the problem. The problem is the made up unachievable numbers that the driver are suppose to meet day in and day out that is the problem.

Don't worry they will find another place to put him and he still will be making the big bucks.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Our center manager has basically turned our center into a hostile- working environment !!! Would love to see him request that from us !!! HAHAHA

brown bomber

brown bomber
we had an on-road, basically start to cry.........stating that he's done "everything" for us, and we've done nothing in return.....BOO-HOO......that was 15 yrs. ago......I'm still struggling to find the meaning of this "everything".......life goes on, pkgs. get delivered, you get paid.......and tomorrow, you get some cluster- forked split that makes NO SENSE.......and then you're questioned the following day......GET REAL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
we had an on-road, basically start to cry.........stating that he's done "everything" for us, and we've done nothing in return.....BOO-HOO......that was 15 yrs. ago......I'm still struggling to find the meaning of this "everything".......life goes on, pkgs. get delivered, you get paid.......and tomorrow, you get some cluster- forked split that makes NO SENSE.......and then you're questioned the following day......GET REAL

That's OK BB ... sleep in late tomorrow.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I wondered what John Boehner did before Congress.

BoehnerJohnCrying_width_600x.jpeg
BoehnerJohnCrying_width_600x.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Special Assignment"

Another name I have heard is "lateral move".

We had an Driver that tried to get rid of our former center manager. This driver was previously an OMS, and he still had his password to get into the Center computers. The driver knew the center manager was falsifying delivery records and called the 1-800 number. Long story short, one center manager who was a pretty good manager was fired for the same thing, but ours made a lateral move to run the Preload. Driver was eventually fired, I overheard the center manager promise "that he was going to get him". This center manager was probably the worse one I have ever had, I don't understand why he wasn't fired like the other one.

rocket man

MAYBE your center manager is a nice person and your not giving him a chance? help him out run 300 stops in 8 hours come on team you can do it

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Another name I have heard is "lateral move".

We had an Driver that tried to get rid of our former center manager. This driver was previously an OMS, and he still had his password to get into the Center computers. The driver knew the center manager was falsifying delivery records and called the 1-800 number. Long story short, one center manager who was a pretty good manager was fired for the same thing, but ours made a lateral move to run the Preload. Driver was eventually fired, I overheard the center manager promise "that he was going to get him". This center manager was probably the worse one I have ever had, I don't understand why he wasn't fired like the other one.
come on Scratch !! this is an easy one,,,he probaly had 'something' on some one above !! so he just got Cardinal Bernie Law treatment as we call it here in Boston...Got assiigned to a new Parish !!