how to get rid of our ctr manager!!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
This driver was previously an OMS, and he still had his password to get into the Center computers. The driver knew the center manager was falsifying delivery records and called the 1-800 number.Driver was eventually fired. I don't understand why he wasn't fired like the other one.

#1 derp = the driver committed a massive breach of IT security, as he was no longer an OMS or even management, and thus had no right to access those records directly
#2 half-derp = calling the 1800 number? LOL
#3 full derp mode achievement unlocked = expecting LP to be able to move on such a cluster****ed case.
If a cop breaks into a house and steals the evidence, do you still expect a court to convict?

satellitedriver

Now, a 9mm behind the ear from the back seat of his car is humane. It's also the Chicago way.
Hypothetical of course.
I hope he isn't driving the car when it happens.
Far too messy.
A 22cal goes in and bounces around like a Pac Man and does not exit.
Just saying, hypothetically.
I heard this from a guy, who knows a guy.
Capisci?

brownedout

Our center manager has basically turned our center into a hostile- working environment !!! Would love to see him request that from us !!! HAHAHA
We had the same type of center manager a little over 6 years ago. Next week we get to watch him (probably) do it all over again. Never think it can't get any worse, it usually does. Good luck 1090, we're gonna need it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
That's cruel and unusual punishment. poisoning like that is very painful.

Now, a 9mm behind the ear from the back seat of his car is humane. It's also the Chicago way.

Hypothetical of course.

It may be humane but its also loud and messy. The old-time mobsters, as well as most professional assassins, favor suppressed .22's. Less noise, less splatter, same result.

soberups

I hope he isn't driving the car when it happens.
Far too messy.
A 22cal goes in and bounces around like a Pac Man and does not exit.
Just saying, hypothetically.
I heard this from a guy, who knows a guy.
Capisci?

Actually, the .22's tend to fragment...which is nice because it doesnt leave behind a solid bullet with ballistics that can be traced back to a weapon.

soberups

Being a driver in a center is sort of like being the colored gravel in the bottom of an aquarium.

We are all stuck at the bottom, and we will stay there and watch while the management fish swim freely above our heads.

Every once in awhile, however, the owner will add a new and bigger fish to the aquarium...and then we get to watch while it devours the smaller ones.

For every fish that gets bigger, 2 or 3 wind up getting eaten in the process. The aquarium might get messy, there might be blood and guts and bones clouding things up for awhile, but eventually the water clears and a whole new batch of fish will be swimming freely above our heads once again.

We may be stuck on the bottom; we may be unable to swim freely; but we arent edible, either. And we will outlive the fish.