How to give raises

How should raises be given?

• Percentage

• Set dollar amount (everyone gets $X.XX)

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Paranoia will destroy ya. I bet you lay in bed at night worrying about your job, your fellow employees and people that no longer work here. Being miserable and mad all the time will make you age quicker.

I bet you a fine dinner at the winners favorite restaurant via a gift card that raises are given in Oct, as they have for the last few years. Put your money where your mouth is.
Paranoid? Not hardly. I think the word you're looking for is dubious. The rest of us are not in La-La Land like you are. Real stuff happens at our stations.

Trust me, the last thing I'm thinking about while lying in bed is FedEx.

Why would I make a bet like that? I've never said the raises won't happen, only that if they DIDN'T, I wouldn't be surprised.

Nolimitz

broken record.png

Oldfart

I really feel like I'm missing some gems, having oldfart on ignore.

It is much more pleasant, surfing through the FedEx forums, though.
Yep. Having someone on here that actually likes their job and doesn't cry and whine everyday about their job or benefits is like kryptonite to losers like you and operational.

Oldfart

Lol

Lemme guess. It was a response calling me miserable, a whiner or both?

So predictable.
You guessed it. People like you and operational whine and cry and complain from sunup to sundown. People like you can clear a room because when people see you walking in, they run away to get away from you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You guessed it. People like you and operational whine and cry and complain from sunup to sundown. People like you can clear a room because when people see you walking in, they run away to get away from you.
OMG!! You are SO funny! You could be a stand up comedian. Lol.

Good thing you have a day job. Lol.

Oldfart

OMG!! You are SO funny! You could be a stand up comedian. Lol.

Good thing you have a day job. Lol.
Yep. I have what I consider to have a very good day job with good pay and benefits. Unfortunately you have the same job and you whine and complain about those same things. Maybe you need a man. Or maybe a woman.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yep. I have what I consider to have a very good day job with good pay and benefits. Unfortunately you have the same job and you whine and complain about those same things. Maybe you need a man. Or maybe a woman.
And where I live, it's considered an OK job with OK benefits. I don't live in a one-stoplight town like you do.

A man OR woman? Why not both? Lol.

McFeely

Huge Member
What's funny is OldShart tries to call out some of the most reasonable/sensible/realistic members on this board as whiners and complainers. Making a realistic observation about our payscale isn't whining, in my book.

Would love to meet OF one day just to see what this dude is like. Probably punch him in the nuts, too. But whatevs.

Oldfart

And where I live, it's considered an OK job with OK benefits. I don't live in a one-stoplight town like you do.

A man OR woman? Why not both? Lol.
Why don't you go find a good job with good benefits? No reason to wake up everyday going to job you don't enjoy. Then again. it does give you something to complain about.

If you had a man and woman, they most likely would enjoy each other and ignore you. Negative people put off a negative vibe even in those situations.

Oldfart

What's funny is OldShart tries to call out some of the most reasonable/sensible/realistic members on this board as whiners and complainers. Making a realistic observation about our payscale isn't whining, in my book.

Would love to meet OF one day just to see what this dude is like. Probably punch him in the nuts, too. But whatevs.
CONSTANT complaining about your pay and not topping out fast enough gets old after awhile. If you don't like it leave. No reason to whine everyday.