How will “8.6%” inflation affect Brown?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The one thing keeping me ahead of inflation is my hobby selling my high end projects. sold 3 in the last 6 weeks.
It's almost recession proof since high end for the la di dah crowd.......recessions and depressions rarely bother the rich.

Warren Buffett recently had an article about fighting inflation and his advice was basically "investing in yourself".That is increasing your skills, education , turning your passion into money etc. Improving yourself so you can become valuable.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
The one thing keeping me ahead of inflation is my hobby selling my high end projects. sold 3 in the last 6 weeks.
It's almost recession proof since high end for the la di dah crowd
.......recessions and depressions rarely bother the rich.
Improving yourself so you can become valuable.
@burrheadd , any ideas?
Old hippie artwork 🖼 out of junk metal ?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

It's almost recession proof since high end for the la di dah crowd.......recessions and depressions rarely bother the rich.

Warren Buffett recently had an article about fighting inflation and his advice was basically "investing in yourself".That is increasing your skills, education , turning your passion into money etc. Improving yourself so you can become valuable.
Cool

Over70irregs

Man o man
1657454190601.png

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Think the shortage/global pandemic/supply chain issues had anything to do with that price increase? WDFD supply chains will return to pre-pandemic normals soon enough as will inflation.
At this point you can shock the market and jack interest rates up to lower inflation and cause recession or you can have a decade of inflation/stagflation. It’s gonna be all politics. What sounds better for a presidential election? Recession headlines or slowly losing money for a decade. They’re gonna tip toe with interest rate hikes until after the mid terms. Took Reagan jacking rates into the 20s% to get the country out of Carter stagflation.