Hub address

Gory

A few years ago I worked in the Anaheim hub as a package handler and am now looking to relocate to Fargo, ND to be closer to my relatives. I'm planning on applying for a package handling job at the hub there, but have been unable to find the address. I'd like to get an apartment near by and it would be nice to know where it is located. Can anyone help?

sano

I cant help with the address, however, you may be able to find it by searching the real estate record for the county. Sometimes it is under UPS and sometimes United Parcel Service. You can then look the address up on Google maps, aerial view to see if it is a UPS building or company owned vacant land.
Respectfully,

Don't know if this is the "hub" you are asking about or just one center, but I found it on Google Earth.

3901 12th Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Gory, I did it for you! The phone # was the nationwide 800#
UPS CUSTOMER CENTER
STAFFED LOCATION
3901 N 12TH AVE NW
FARGO, ND 58102

CFLBrown

Ouch, moving from Southern CA to Fargo, ND. Have fun with that climate change. Good thing my family is stil a phone call away, just as close as I need them. :)

rod

Retired 22 years
The wind always blows in Fargo. There isn't anything to stop it except one barbed wire fence at the city limits- and half of it fell down years ago.:happy2: Ya- you betcha. (there are some great stripper bars there tho)