Hub Running a Sort on Memorial Day

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Get your 8hr requests in now for Wednesday and Thursday. You probably won’t get them, but you’ll be $70 bucks richer each day after filing.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Many of the people that jump at these easy overtime holidays whine about their hours every day during the week.
No whining here. I just wish I had opportunities for OT through the week. Hard to whine when we only do about 3 hours worth of work in an 8 hour day. Not too shabby for almost $32 an hour.

Anywhere else?
They are serious, there's a sign up list for Feeder drivers...

Hey is yours mandatory, this is what I am trying to find out. I work Sunday-thurs an they are not working Sunday but Monday is double time plus holiday but memorial day has a special meaning to me so I wasn't going to come in but they are saying it's mandatory an that our new contract allot of holidays were cut out.

over9five

Staff member
Hey is yours mandatory, this is what I am trying to find out. I work Sunday-thurs an they are not working Sunday but Monday is double time plus holiday but memorial day has a special meaning to me so I wasn't going to come in but they are saying it's mandatory an that our new contract allot of holidays were cut out.
More people signed up than spots available, so no one was forced.