Huge Strike Fund….NOT

This is why it’s important to keep our members informed. Every reoccurring bill like credit cards, mortgages, auto loans, etc will allow a forbearance for strikes. Everyone who hasn’t prepared just needs to make arrangements. We need to tell the younger folks about this option.
Uhhh, your credit cards will probably reduce your credit limit to your current balance. Pay your minimum due, if you have a balance, and stfu to your cc companies. Everyone else will most likely work with you.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
What if the Teamsters were able to create a product that was able to be integrated into a number of fleets they serve, generate a generous amount of savings for members on monthly dues, fuel their Union's political action and labor negotiations boards with the necessary funds to achieve their goals, as well as upgrade their Union's technological capabilities with a real-time operations system?

Check out my thread with the Alternative Vehicle solution....

I propose that the Teamsters take a portion of their funds, open a Work Bike Manufacturing Factory, create new jobs and products that are used by their fleet-based companies, and bring the savings back to the companies they serve in the millions per year.
FOAD
@BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What if the Teamsters were able to create a product that was able to be integrated into a number of fleets they serve, generate a generous amount of savings for members on monthly dues, fuel their Union's political action and labor negotiations boards with the necessary funds to achieve their goals, as well as upgrade their Union's technological capabilities with a real-time operations system?

Check out my thread with the Alternative Vehicle solution....

I propose that the Teamsters take a portion of their funds, open a Work Bike Manufacturing Factory, create new jobs and products that are used by their fleet-based companies, and bring the savings back to the companies they serve in the millions per year.
We don’t allow self promotion on this site.

We don’t allow self promotion on this site.
1AeegcZCrGJw6B1mjM.gif

Why is my profile still up then.....I can here to promote ideals and nothing more....you can enjoy spending all the money you want on whatever fans and ac units you want......should be open to new ideas and taking general concensus.....

Take my profile down then......tired of dealing with retards in a box

Why is my profile still up then.....I can here to promote ideals and nothing more....you can enjoy spending all the money you want on whatever fans and ac units you want......should be open to new ideas and taking general concensus.....

If you want to advertise on the site I'm sure they can make a deal if you want to pay some money for it.

In the meantime you cannot self promote your own products.
It's very simple

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Get lost. No one’s looking at you. Go sell your bikes at FedEx

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Let me help with that. You’re interrupting my UPS store pickup.

johnnybgood

A good guess is that half of those Union members are already full time, half of those full timers have at least 20 years in, half of them already have liquid assets well over 300,000 dollars.

That is one of many reasons that the Company is hesitant when it wants to terminate our senior people, same applies to their management folk.

Guess who votes.. case in point: 97 % of those who cast their approval for a strike, we been preparing since the infamous 2018 Contract.

Back in “97” we had plenty to eat, too much. Other Unions were donating way too many donuts 🍩 .. gained 5 lbs during the strike..
The local Kroger stores provided a bread shop at our local for those in dire straits.. primarily the underpaid part timers.

What was that “Alfred E Neuman” saying:

“What me Worry”
I'm not following the logic. Why is UPS hesitant to terminate our senior people ?

I GOT ONE MORE

Hold on folks, your wishes to strike are beginning to firm up.
UPS walked out today.
27 days to agree, administer a vote and count the ballots.

Sean Cary
Ron O’Brien
Same philosophies…….

Vegas should have a line on this.

(Bloomberg) -- More than 300,000 United Parcel Service Inc. workers hurtled toward a strike after the company failed to reach an agreement with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, threatening to plunge the US supply chain into disruption.

Weeks-long talks between UPS and the Teamsters fell apart early Wednesday morning in Washington after stretching through the July 4 holiday, with beleaguered negotiators emerging just after 4 a.m. to say the talks had collapsed.

“The company walked out,” Teamsters spokeswoman Kara Deniz said.

A UPS official declined to comment immediately after the union’s announcement.

There is still time to reach a deal. The current labor contract — the largest private-sector union agreement in the US with 330,000 workers — expires at the end of July, but labor leaders have said they need a few weeks to educate their members and persuade them to ratify it. Union employees will not work beyond July 31 when the current contract expires, Deniz said, and no more bargaining sessions are scheduled.

The high-stakes negotiations had been teetering for several days, with the Teamsters walking away from the bargaining table, insisting a strike was imminent, only to return. They then struck a deal with UPS to eliminate a two-tier wage system that the union said underpaid part-time drivers.

But the two sides ultimately couldn’t agree on larger issues surrounding pay and cost of living increases. Full-time delivery drivers make $95,000 a year, and tractor trailer drivers typically make six figures, according to UPS. But the Teamsters say wages haven’t kept up with the profits the company raked in during the Covid-19 pandemic — or matched the risk workers faced to deliver packages.

UPS is confronting difficult headwinds with package demand declining and customers looking to claw back the surcharges and price increases that couriers applied liberally during the pandemic. The market weakness compelled one of UPS’ biggest competitors, FedEx Corp., to undertake an effort to slash $4 billion in costs by fiscal 2025 and reap another $2 billion of savings by fiscal 2027 from the restructuring of its networks.

Tough Talk

On the Teamsters side, talks were led by union President Sean O’Brien, who campaigned on taking a tougher stance with UPS than his predecessor, James P. Hoffa. He lived up to that promise during talks, hurling public insults at the company and practically daring its leaders to call his bluff.

Last edited: