Hurricane Florence

fattybrown

Seriously I hope all you east coast guys will all be safe and sound. I have some family out there so I really hope it changes course.

All that being said, if it’s bad and we were working under the proposed contract; it is possible the company could try to activate the 70hr rule. The union would have to sign off on it, but that is an act of God. The company would be more worried about their boxes getting delivered than you guys cleaning up your homes and neighborhoods.

Something to think about.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
send out the ready team. a few interns from atlanta and they will have the backlog cleared in no time.:raspberry-tounge:

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
The hurricane is supposed to hit us Thursday night and last time we had a hurricane in SC, we only had like 55 doors but also half the staff.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Seriously I hope all you east coast guys will all be safe and sound. I have some family out there so I really hope it changes course.

All that being said, if it’s bad and we were working under the proposed contract; it is possible the company could try to activate the 70hr rule. The union would have to sign off on it, but that is an act of God. The company would be more worried about their boxes getting delivered than you guys cleaning up your homes and neighborhoods.

Something to think about.
Why do you think that the Union would have to sign off on it?

oldngray

nowhere special
As of right now, it looks like I’ll be getting a good pounding

Of rain, rain and more rain. Lol.
yeah right.png