Hypocrites Abound in Riots of 2020 vs Capitol Assault 2021

Box Ox

Calling for revolution and the murder of elected officials.

In August 2020 remarks to a small crowd at a Washington, D.C., intersection, Sullivan pointed to the nearby White House and unleashed a torrent of violent rhetoric. "We ... about to burn this s--- down," he said. "We gotta ... rip Trump right out of that office right there," he continued, adding, "We ain't about ... waiting until the next election." He then led the crowd in a chant of, "It's time for revolution."
No no. I mean what was he actually seen doing last Wednesday at the Capitol? Not an unreasonable question is it?

Box Ox

Oh, I see.
Yes, he's turned a new leaf from 4 months ago when he was calling for overthrow of the government. Now he's just a documentarian.

Makes perfect sense!
Let me know if there's video of him committing crimes or if he's one of the people who are arrested for last Wednesday. I'm totally open to it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1610560804385.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Calling for revolution and the murder of elected officials.

In August 2020 remarks to a small crowd at a Washington, D.C., intersection, Sullivan pointed to the nearby White House and unleashed a torrent of violent rhetoric. "We ... about to burn this s--- down," he said. "We gotta ... rip Trump right out of that office right there," he continued, adding, "We ain't about ... waiting until the next election." He then led the crowd in a chant of, "It's time for revolution."
Wasn't Kommie Harris or Joe Biden upset over that?

Big Rigger

Did he say it word for word to go after the capital ? No but did he imply it ? Now we can’t make someone else responsible for others action but let’s now look at how he has handled it. Where is the press conference condemning what happened ? Where is the sympathy for the dead? Where do we go from here? The lack of action to me says it all. I am so tired of hearing his name I just can’t wait until he is gone.
You have sympathy for the dead?
Your previous comments about the lady who got trampled showed no sympathy.
Which is out now?
But if she identified as being "gay" (description unfounded) it would have been a hate crime instead of your response "if only she could read". But that would be different..
smh