Hypocrites Abound in Riots of 2020 vs Capitol Assault 2021

Box Ox

Considering that most of the crowd didn't attempt to invade the Capitol Building the focus should be on who the invaders were. If found to be part of Antifa then the public has the right to know. If found to be Republican extremists then we should know that too. Until then neither you or I can assume anything legitimately.
Don't go placing any big money bets on Antifa involvement while we just don't know! LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Sportello

Yes, your implication that left wingers were not involved only took a 5 second search to disprove. Given that fact, the real question is why you choose to be uninformed.

Carry on.
I'm beginning to think you're a bit disingenuous.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
See the bias on parade. Selective memory galore!

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

zimbomb

How many cops were shot this summer? Any cries from the left demanding that big tech shut down certain websites?
3 less gun shot deaths than the year before. The monthly break down is total not itemized. Covid-19 is a son of a bitch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

zimbomb

3 less gun shot deaths than the year before. The monthly break down is total not itemized. Covid-19 is a son of a bitch.

Removing covid-19 and 9/11 Cancer 2020 had a 7% reduction in line of duty deaths. Outside of the murder of Dave Patrick Underwood by a far right extremist I can't find a single murder of a law enforcement officer during the protests following the murder of George Floyd. 15-20 million people across multiple jurisdictions over multiple days 1, 40-45k people over ~12 hours 1. Interesting...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What was he seen doing on video?
Calling for revolution and the murder of elected officials.

In August 2020 remarks to a small crowd at a Washington, D.C., intersection, Sullivan pointed to the nearby White House and unleashed a torrent of violent rhetoric. "We ... about to burn this s--- down," he said. "We gotta ... rip Trump right out of that office right there," he continued, adding, "We ain't about ... waiting until the next election." He then led the crowd in a chant of, "It's time for revolution."