Hypocrites Abound in Riots of 2020 vs Capitol Assault 2021

newfie

1610671652765.png

Big Rigger

View attachment 324811

National Guard troops deployed in Washington, D.C. for the Biden inaugural in the wake of the storming of the Capitol last week have been authorized to use lethal force, according to a report by U.S. News that cited a Defense Department official.
The D.C. National Guard had issued a statement Wednesday that troops under its command had been authorized to carry weapons.
Checkpoints have been established.
Razor wire topped fencing has been erected around the Capitol and Supreme Court, large swaths of official Washington have been blocked to vehicular traffic.
Many Metro stations in downtown D.C. are completely closed.
The Washington Monument is closed and the National Mall is set to be closed.
Airbnb cancelled all reservations in the D.C. area for the period of the inauguration.
Hotels are being pressured to do the same.
The message to Americans is stay away from D.C.
Aren't they worried about someone poisoning the Geritol and prune juice supply?????

Big Rigger

View attachment 324811

National Guard troops deployed in Washington, D.C. for the Biden inaugural in the wake of the storming of the Capitol last week have been authorized to use lethal force, according to a report by U.S. News that cited a Defense Department official.
The D.C. National Guard had issued a statement Wednesday that troops under its command had been authorized to carry weapons.
Razor wire topped fencing has been erected around the Capitol and Supreme Court, large swaths of official Washington have been blocked to vehicular traffic.
Airbnb cancelled all reservations in the D.C. area for the period of the inauguration.
The message to Americans is stay away from D.C.k
Looks communistic.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 324811

The message to Americans is stay away from D.C.
Wow. Talk about overkill. Imagine trying to get to work. And imagine trying to deliver in that mess. I’ve never seen so many streets closed in DC, and especially for such a long period. I wonder how many struggling businesses this will push over the edge?

oldngray

nowhere special
Wow. Talk about overkill. Imagine trying to get to work. And imagine trying to deliver in that mess. I’ve never seen so many streets closed in DC, and especially for such a long period. I wonder how many struggling businesses this will push over the edge?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

It would be smart if no one shows up in protest during the inauguration ..it would be far more effective that yelling and spitting at a police officer. Saying that you can not fix stupid...