I’m Gonna Cross

Johney

I’m actually trying to save a bunch of guys from losing their jobs for a charlatan, but that is a very good idea. Don’t think Joe’s gonna like this Strike too much either.
So by crossing you think that will save your job? So you think by crossing and at best are trying to oust the union? Let's just say you and the crossers are successful, do you really believe you'd continue to get the same pay and benefit's? If you think that you really are delusional. The few that crossed at my building in 97 were alienated. Say you don't succeed in ousting the union and that time comes where you'll need their help(grievance,termination,etc.)do you REALLY think you'll get the same representation? Remember the managers who will thank you and make promises for crossing may be long gone and forgotten when you need them most.
Good Luck if you cross it is your right, just think what happens if it doesn't go your way. You can't unring that bell.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So by crossing you think that will save your job? So you think by crossing and at best are trying to oust the union? Let's just say you and the crossers are successful, do you really believe you'd continue to get the same pay and benefit's? If you think that you really are delusional. The few that crossed at my building in 97 were alienated. Say you don't succeed in ousting the union and that time comes where you'll need their help(grievance,termination,etc.)do you REALLY think you'll get the same representation? Remember the managers who will thank you and make promises for crossing may be long gone and forgotten when you need them most.
Good Luck if you cross it is your right, just think what happens if it doesn't go your way. You can't unring that bell.
He’s a troll. Pay no mind.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“Sorry Kids, Sean O’Brien wants to make himself famous and won’t let me work. It’ll be beans and weenies for dinner until he gets his way.”

I couldn’t image saying something like this to my family.
IMG_4062.png

rebelsss

OP, If you are that bad ass whats your name and what center do you work for? Crickets all day! I really doubt he is legit. Another FedEx guy here.

Box Ox

There will be more of these fake posters as time goes on. It's a very cost effective way to try and get into peoples' heads in order to sway opinion.

Brownwind

As the title states, I’m crossing the picket line in the event of a Strike.

No, your bullying and threats are not intimidating.

I see you people everyday, and have sized you up.
So has the company.

People like Sean O’Brien are using your own lack of worth against you —by making small men feel big.

When I cross it will be done in a theatrical way to expose your immaturity and impotency so as to encourage others to stand up to you as well.

Remember, everything you threaten to do to others can be done back to you.

Wolves to not fear crowd following sheep.
Your choice. It’s so early and we don’t even know what is being negotiated. Trust the process and promote the business. Protect your reputation and the one on the side of your truck.

I have a feeling that you are just stirring the pot getting our retirees upset. Please don’t do that.