I’m Gonna Cross

542thruNthru

“Sorry Kids, Sean O’Brien wants to make himself famous and won’t let me work. It’ll be beans and weenies for dinner until he gets his way.”

I couldn’t image saying something like this to my family.
Imagine being here 20+ years and being so bad with money that you can't provide for your family because of a little strike.

Can't blame this guy for crossing. I'd rather die than experience that embarrassment! Lol

Brownwind

Imagine being here 20+ years and being so bad with money that you can't provide for your family because of a little strike.

Can't blame this guy for crossing. I'd rather die than experience that embarrassment! Lol
20+years and broke…. Doesn’t add up.

Appreciate you pointing this out. Wake up call for some.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

He was being figurative with the "beans and weenies" comment. Actually throw in some potatoes and I'll eat that quite often...

He actually reminds me of a guy that's spent "quad years" here....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He actually reminds me of a guy that's spent "quad years" here....

1682605861973.png

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
As the title states, I’m crossing the picket line in the event of a Strike.

No, your bullying and threats are not intimidating.

I see you people everyday, and have sized you up.
So has the company.

People like Sean O’Brien are using your own lack of worth against you —by making small men feel big.

When I cross it will be done in a theatrical way to expose your immaturity and impotency so as to encourage others to stand up to you as well.

Remember, everything you threaten to do to others can be done back to you.

Wolves to not fear crowd following sheep.
I will rip your eyebrows off, then make a sex tape with your wife and mother and stream it to Onlyfans to supplement my income while I’m on strike.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As the title states, I’m crossing the picket line in the event of a Strike.

No, your bullying and threats are not intimidating.

I see you people everyday, and have sized you up.
So has the company.

People like Sean O’Brien are using your own lack of worth against you —by making small men feel big.

When I cross it will be done in a theatrical way to expose your immaturity and impotency so as to encourage others to stand up to you as well.

Remember, everything you threaten to do to others can be done back to you.

Wolves to not fear crowd following sheep.
You are so full of :censored2:. Lol