I’m under allowed everyday

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Yesterday I was 2 hours and 15 minutes under with a 30 minute break, today I took 30 minutes after finishing up my businesses it was coming off slow.. I got into my residentials and I burned it I had 164 stops and last stop completed at 4:54 I took my last 30 minutes of break at a restaurant close the building and punched out at 6pm.
Slow down Your Knees will thank you

Richard Cranium

Yesterday I was 2 hours and 15 minutes under with a 30 minute break, today I took 30 minutes after finishing up my businesses it was coming off slow.. I got into my residentials and I burned it I had 164 stops and last stop completed at 4:54 I took my last 30 minutes of break at a restaurant close the building and punched out at 6pm.
Hard to believe getting done at 530 with 165 stops would equate into 2 hours under. We have a couple runners that would be done by 3 with that dispatch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I ran about 50 over, took my time, got 2 hours OT. Who's smarter?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Edge of my seat
ezgif-3-0dc1efa81c.gif