I Am Grateful To The Head Honchos In Atlanta

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am glad we are making a lot of money.

Imagine how much more money we could make if those "head honchos" were able to pull their collective heads out of their asses and get a clue about how to manage a package delivery company.

A

anonymous6

Your best bet for investing now probably would be to bury your money in a coffee can in the backyard. Nothing seems to escape the downward spiral of the economy. There once was a notion that you couldn't lose investing in real estate but that has been proven wrong. At the moment precious metals seem to be the way to go but who knows when that bubble will burst. I truly believe that none of the so called "experts" know what is around the corner. If it gets any worse I might have to put the wife back to work:happy2:

this is what a lot ot people were doing during the depression. hiding money in mattresses, etc. even though the market was flat for a long time it eventually came back along with commodity prices.

You may be right. the sky is falling and it may be the beginning of the end. If that is true not much of anything is gonna help unless you have a monopoly on water and a Costco warehouse.

I'll just keep buying and buying until the end. i was happier anyways when I was living in my car on the beach in ft. lauderdale.

it's a win win sitcho for me.

A

anonymous6

I am glad we are making a lot of money.

Imagine how much more money we could make if those "head honchos" were able to pull their collective heads out of their asses and get a clue about how to manage a package delivery company.

well you get that letter every year to go into management, doncha?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
this is what a lot ot people were doing during the depression. hiding money in mattresses, etc. even though the market was flat for a long time it eventually came back along with commodity prices.

You may be right. the sky is falling and it may be the beginning of the end. If that is true not much of anything is gonna help unless you have a monopoly on water and a Costco warehouse.

I'll just keep buying and buying until the end. i was happier anyways when I was living in my car on the beach in ft. lauderdale.

it's a win win sitcho for me.
Isnt it amazing that when we were poor we were happier? Ive been thinking about that alot lately. I remember the brink of foreclosure when I was a 20 something divorcee, and I was happy...... And yeah Ok, heres the money...........now I gotta go work again and make a few bucks. And a few bucks did it, ahh yes the reminiscing. Now you need thousands, to make it through the month. I want to go back!!!