I am the kid who lost his leg in a yard accident

nicky

Dear Brown Cafe,

My name is Nota Troll at 29:55 on February 30th I was involved in an accident at UPS that caused me to suffer great injury. I was rushed to the quack shack that they call a doctor at which point the doctor told me this was a preexisting injury. I swear this company will go out of its way to keep those of us with legitimate injuries from getting care. That crack in my :censored2: was not there before but now I guess Im outta luck and will have to suffer through this injury for the rest of my life.

Signed,
Nota Troll

Loyal Teamster

Judging by the plethora of newly registered users, including "Loyal Teamstr," posting in a similar time frame today, I think it's highly probable that our friend is punking us once again.

Regardless, a Google search of the OP's name (performed before it was edited out) turned up no news stories. Given the construction of the post, I'd say it's highly probable it's also the work of "Loyal Teamster." In any event, no "kid" talks like "at 21:25..."

Loyal Teamstr & all the other troll accounts are not affiliate with me.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Speaking of jokes...

A man goes in for a job interview. The interviewer asks the man what his biggest weakness is.

"That's easy, I'm way too honest."

The interviewer smiles and says, "Well, that sounds like a strength to me."

"WHO GIVES A **** WHAT YOU THINK," the man screams.

Just so you know my BS detector is going off... please...

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.
and she means it so dont try it again.