I am the kid who lost his leg in a yard accident

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hello. My name is D*, I am the kid who lost a leg to a horrible yard accident a year ago. I was working as a part time unloader/package handler. I was a Teamster. At approximately 21:25 a trailer was backing into a bay door as I was crossing the catwalk. I slipped on an envelop that was left on the catwalk. One of my legs went outside the opening and the trailer backed in on it. I had my leg amputated.

I am curious if any one of you have heard any stories similar to this, or have experienced such an accident.

Sincerely,
Your Teamster Brother
DDarrel,

If
you are who you say you are then can you please PM me the State that this accident happened in so I can read the OSHA report before I comment on this post?

If you can't PM then just post the state here.

I have not heard of this accident previous to this post.

Sincerely,
I

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
DDarrel,

If
you are who you say you are then can you please PM me the State that this accident happened in so I can read the OSHA report before I comment on this post?

Sincerely,
I
Whoa,,, He has spoken !! Are you going to cure him like the blind man or like the Lepers !!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Whoa,,, He has spoken !! Are you going to cure him like the blind man or like the Lepers !!!
covemaster,

I made no biblical references in my post.

In light of all of all the, in my opinion, foolish, disrespectful, unnecessary responses to this post by a new member of the BC, I hope this person is not who he claims to be.

I just thought I would give him the opportunity to respond to, in my opinion, an appropriate response to his thread and see where it goes.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
lets hope he has two feet on the ground and is only a TROLL I was teasing you ,,lighten up Francis !!
covemaster,

I am not sure if you were replying to my post but I didn't see any Francis post in this thread so I thought you might be.

If so, what do you mean lighten up?

I thought I was courteous in my response.

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
DDarrel,

If

Sincerely,
I

From another thread:
over9five,

The statement of the report was intended to be vague.

The question was very clear?

As always it is your right to participate in the discussion or not.

Sincerely,
I

Maybe DDarrel intended his report to be vague, Integrity.

​As always, it is your right to participate in the discussion or not.

Integrity

Binge Poster
From another thread:

Maybe DDarrel intended his report to be vague, Integrity.

​As always, it is your right to participate in the discussion or not.
over9five,

That could be true and that is his right but I in no way criticized his post I only asked for more information before I reply further.

I recognize as you do that it is his right to provide the information or not, as it is my right to participate or not.

Thank you for the wise counsel.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
covemaster,

I am not sure if you were replying to my post but I didn't see any Francis post in this thread so I thought you might be.

If so, what do you mean lighten up?

I thought I was courteous in my response.

Sincerely,
I

I guess if he suggested you loosed your wig up a bit, you would reply, "I do not wear a wig."

​If it makes you feel better, I got a literal laugh out of this.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
the new seals just came in. prop legs
$(KGrHqV,!k8E2ES+yMpSBNtdSNoCM!~~0_1.JPG

Integrity

Binge Poster
I guess if he suggested you loosed your wig up a bit, you would reply, "I do not wear a wig."

​If it makes you feel better, I got a literal laugh out of this.
Hoaxster,

It doesn't make me feel better.

I feel so good it would just be ungrateful for me to think it is possible to feel better, but I am glad you saw the humor in my reply.

Sincerely,
I