I am the kid who lost his leg in a yard accident

Hello. My name is D*, I am the kid who lost a leg to a horrible yard accident a year ago. I was working as a part time unloader/package handler. I was a Teamster. At approximately 21:25 a trailer was backing into a bay door as I was crossing the catwalk. I slipped on an envelop that was left on the catwalk. One of my legs went outside the opening and the trailer backed in on it. I had my leg amputated.

I am curious if any one of you have heard any stories similar to this, or have experienced such an accident.

Sincerely,
Your Teamster Brother
Do you pay half price on shoes since you only need one??

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
My dad used to tell my brother and I that if we didn't shape up we would be the only contestants in an ass-kicking contest.

Re-Raise

Hello. My name is D*, I am the kid who lost a leg to a horrible yard accident a year ago. I was working as a part time unloader/package handler. I was a Teamster. At approximately 21:25 a trailer was backing into a bay door as I was crossing the catwalk. I slipped on an envelop that was left on the catwalk. One of my legs went outside the opening and the trailer backed in on it. I had my leg amputated.

I am curious if any one of you have heard any stories similar to this, or have experienced such an accident.

Sincerely,
Your Teamster Brother

Is the envelope okay?

Box Ox

My BS detector went off when I noticed the poster called himself "kid" in the thread title. Not something a package handler would do.