I don't know about you but....

I think this site has gotten even better since thanksgiving. It's an even better experience than it was before. I love the new features the new trolls and the quote feature. It feels more interactive. The vibe around here is also better. I feel some Unity with some more of my brothers and sisters here. Thanks for all the extra hard work you had to do Cheryl. I know it was probably annoying but at least you are computer smart. Imagine if I had to figure all that stuff out. Thank you

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I like the new board software.

The 'vibe' has probably changed because it's mostly the same core users participating every day. Not nearly as many new members joining during peak to be belittled as in years past. There's another UPS forum I read (but don't participate in) that had a whopping two new posts during peak season when usually it gets several hundred. My guess is that new (seasonal) UPSers finally learned how to use the 'search' feature to answer their questions.

I like the troll feature but... somebody like Loyal Teamster is a troll because he starts threads and puppet accounts with the purpose of disrupting the community. 'you aint even know it' is just an immature kid; The Other Side is just overly opinionated. I know there's people on here who consider myself to be a troll because they disagree with my opinions. But does that justify a troll tag?

I got a kick out of Brown1234 trolling & clicking 'dislike' or 'disagree' to every single post of mine (and gingerkat at the time). When I complained about his abuse of the feature, nothing was done. OTOH, when I reciprocated and he complained, my ability to dislike/like/etc. posts was taken away... but his remains. Gotta love selective double standards! Reminds me of the time a person I worked with told me I dressed like a bum, and I told her she dressed the same. Next thing you know, I get a warning letter for harassment -- it didn't matter what she said to me, just what I said to her, since she was the one who complained. How petty anyway.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I like the new board software.

The 'vibe' has probably changed because it's mostly the same core users participating every day. Not nearly as many new members joining during peak to be belittled as in years past. There's another UPS forum I read (but don't participate in) that had a whopping two new posts during peak season when usually it gets several hundred. My guess is that new (seasonal) UPSers finally learned how to use the 'search' feature to answer their questions.

I like the troll feature but... somebody like Loyal Teamster is a troll because he starts threads and puppet accounts with the purpose of disrupting the community. 'you aint even know it' is just an immature kid; The Other Side is just overly opinionated. I know there's people on here who consider myself to be a troll because they disagree with my opinions. But does that justify a troll tag?

I got a kick out of Brown1234 trolling & clicking 'dislike' or 'disagree' to every single post of mine (and gingerkat at the time). When I complained about his abuse of the feature, nothing was done. OTOH, when I reciprocated and he complained, my ability to dislike/like/etc. posts was taken away... but his remains. Gotta love selective double standards! Reminds me of the time a person I worked with told me I dressed like a bum, and I told her she dressed the same. Next thing you know, I get a warning letter for harassment -- it didn't matter what she said to me, just what I said to her, since she was the one who complained. How petty anyway.

It has been my observation that none of the trolls have trolled since the moderation queue.

I also cannot like/ dislike

He really got to you
Sometimes you do get under my skin but my utter distain for men who don't respect women makes what I do to you feel justifiable and enjoyable. I don't like any man that picks on women. It's a flaw that can make me cross the line sometimes but it's who I am. I don't like guys like you.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Sometimes you do get under my skin but my utter distain for men who don't respect women makes what I do to you feel justifiable and enjoyable. I don't like any man that picks on women. It's a flaw that can make me cross the line sometimes but it's who I am. I don't like guys like you.

I can't fathom how you came to that conclusion. Fare well delusional soul.

Heres to you
20140118_153546.jpg