I guess I hate dogs

davidix

Barking like maniacs like someone is trying to break in the house. Settle the hell down! I consider out of control dogs a reflection of their owners. Nothing like a cat sitting by the door being calm and collect. Mean while this stupid dog is hitting his face on the window...just an embarrassment to the owner and the dog.

And of course where there's a crazy dog there's a terrible parent that let's their little kid answer the door. No big deal, just let that raging lunatic out the house.

Even worse I have to deliver dog food for that dumb dog. And now I'm certain the owner is a tool..and more than likely fat.

Cheers.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Barking like maniacs like someone is trying to break in the house. Settle the hell down! I consider out of control dogs a reflection of their owners. Nothing like a cat sitting by the door being calm and collect. Mean while this stupid dog is hitting his face on the window...just an embarrassment to the owner and the dog.
Are you me???

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
sketch-1504349452422.png

Ahh, Wal-Mart, Amazon, and Chewy dog food... my lil red hand truck's wheels are taking a beating! But better than my back.

Chewy, u can take that account back and we'll trade for honest.com boxes

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A customer of mine gets 3 67 lbs bags of food weekly. When I deliver them i lay each one flat side by side just to make it harder for them to pick them up HAHAH
Delivered dog food to a lady the other day. She says "this is amazing I never have to go to the store again and lug around those bags of food"

Pretty sure I envisioned me strangling her before I said have a good day.