I had a dream

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Not the Martin Luther King kind but had my first ups driving dream last night. It was a weird one but the parts I remember...It was 5pm and for some reason I had been delivering the 5-8000 shelves first and I had the 1-4000 shelves of missed business and had over 100 stops left.

This is weird because A. I never remember my dreams or perhaps don't dream often...and B. I'm on vacation and haven't been thinking about work at all.

Oh, the other weird part is that one of the times I opened the rear doors it was a feeder inside instead of a package car....

U

uber

Not the Martin Luther King kind but had my first ups driving dream last night. It was a weird one but the parts I remember...It was 5pm and for some reason I had been delivering the 5-8000 shelves first and I had the 1-4000 shelves of missed business and had over 100 stops left.

This is weird because A. I never remember my dreams or perhaps don't dream often...and B. I'm on vacation and haven't been thinking about work at all.

Oh, the other weird part is that one of the times I opened the rear doors it was a feeder inside instead of a package car....

How'd you get vacation as a 1st year driver? We have to forfeit ours.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I lost the vacation and optionals I had left when I started driving, but then when May rolled around, it's a new fiscal year so I started fresh with 2 weeks again, optionals, etc.