I just hit top pay and mom thinks I should pay rent????

textat3

After a long road of several part time years,...22.4 and now RCPD at top pay, my mom thinks I am some rich guy who should “help out more around the house”. So sick of this stuff. I mow the lawn, wax her POS Honda once a year and take her cat to the vet every now and then....I pull my own weight and then some....now rent...so pissed I might just move out. These Boomers suck.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
After a long road of several part time years,...22.4 and now RCPD at top pay, my mom thinks I am some rich guy who should “help out more around the house”. So sick of this stuff. I mow the lawn, wax her POS Honda once a year and take her cat to the vet every now and then....I pull my own weight and then some....now rent...so pissed I might just move out. These Boomers suck.
Are you trolling?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
This scenario is how Norman Bates was forced to buy a hotel.
c129fb2a1bb5df22bceae4cbcae64303.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Feeling your pain!