I know a driver who's getting a bad day tomorrow!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Or even better, the married woman has you on the Maury Show and he says, you ARE the father! LMAO!
ce220e6a-9c9c-4db8-bb1c-04e370e29fad_1.da7bf6a8de68707e77145156473b8054.jpeg

Tony Q

If you went off on your preloader today for your car being stacked out at the end of the day...

I'm here to let you know it'll be done but you are not going to like it :devil3::devil3::devil3:

Don't you know you don't get paid extra for attitude
We are all just day to day. When the days are good, soak it up. When they are bad think about the days you got over.

snarts

Go for it. I don't know who these drivers think they are thinking they can talk down to you just because you're a preloader. Most of these guys are fat out of shape middle aged college dropouts who couldn't load their own car let alone 4 in the time we are given but yet think we're suppose to manicure their trucks to perfection.

542thruNthru

Go for it. I don't know who these drivers think they are thinking they can talk down to you just because you're a preloader. Most of these guys are fat out of shape middle aged college dropouts who couldn't load their own car let alone 4 in the time we are given but yet think we're suppose to manicure their trucks to perfection.

Article 75 section 3 in the NMA states preloaders are below Drivers. They should be treated as such when ever necessary.

Just following the contract man. No hard feelings.