I know we all complain about our job. Besides the paycheck. What do you enjoy at work.

MendozaJ

Time flies. Fine women. The workout. One time I was eating lunch by a playground and was just surrounded by kids wanting to get in the truck and mothers asking about packages. Unfortunately, I was still a trainee at the time and didn't want to risk some kid falling down the steps so I had to politely decline. Kids are all touching my uniform with chalked hands, mothers apologetic and I'm just like, "I've been dirty since 9:30 this morning." I've had a bunch of jobs in my lifetime. No one's ever said, "Yay! It's the busboy!"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.png
Back when you was working 99¢ hot dogs was top of the line.
Strait up Bar S nothing but the finest

Eye To Eye Contact.

And also I do enjoy my co-workers. The little time you get to spend standing around shooting the :censored2:. Is really nice. The job is only called bad because it's not an easy job. But over all I'm am proud to drive my package car and I do enjoy my job.

1Simplemann

Residential delivery and a hot Woman answers the door with only a bath towel around her!
I totally had this happen once. It was VA meds and she needed to sign. She was trying to hold her towel, the DIAD and sign at the same time. The whole time I was thinking "towel, please fall! towel, please fall! towel, please fall! It didn't but it made my day. She had the whole package! I found out later that she was a stripper!

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I love the freedom, the being outdoors (when it's not raining or cold as :censored2:), the interaction with a lot of my customers who talk sports all day, and last but definitely not least, the fine women you see out there. Always great looking women to brighten up even the worse days.

And yeah, the fine women who answer the door wearing nearly nothing are great. Doesn't happen to me too often but there have been some memorable ones. And like another guy said, I love when you drop the package off and as you drive off you get a great show from a woman wearing a tank top bending over to pick up the package. Cleavage for days.