i love boxes.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey kid, quick question...how is your building (in the city I assume) a 2 hr train ride from ozone park? You could hop on a train and be at MY hub in over an hour....lol.

"How is it 2 hours"? Because it just is. Ask the mta. No train runs to long island besides the lirr, which costs a :censored2: ton of money, plus an lirr stop is far away from my house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re-Raise

I know you do, you make more than me in a week than a made in two months. Are you happy about yourself now?

That does make me happy.

I do feel bad for the hard working part-timers who show up for work every day doing the best job they can, hoping for the opportunity to go full-time. They don' t walk in the door telling everyone what they are entitled to and talk about how awesome they think they are.

If you are for real I feel sorry for you, it is going to be a tough road for you kid, whether it is at UPS or something else.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That does make me happy.

I do feel bad for the hard working part-timers who show up for work every day doing the best job they can, hoping for the opportunity to go full-time. They don' t walk in the door telling everyone what they are entitled to and talk about how awesome they think they are.

If you are for real I feel sorry for you, it is going to be a tough road for you kid, whether it is at UPS or something else.

You don't feel sorry for anybody but your sorry little pathetic self. I don't care if I go full time or not. I feel sorry for the part timers here who are not going to school and most likely are going to stuck here at UPS for the rest of their life while lazy, arrogant, overpaid UNION thugs like you will be rubbing their payrates into their faces. Anyway, I figured that I'll make more money at UPS than any other job that I can currently get. I know that I'm going to get about 6 hours a day when peak comes plus I'll be making 10.75 while sucking their benefits dry. I'm using my head, that's why I'm still here at UPS. I don't want more than 6 hours, because I'll be going to college full time, see you loser.

Last edited:

DTAHONDA

Im new too, almost at 90 days. It will start getting to you soon. I was gung ho at first. Now I just pray to the universe/god/my subconcious mind/my body for the strength to make it through the 3 hours or so each day.

Maybe I'm just a puzzy
Damn already.. I barley started to get really sick of working for ups and its been a year. its my first job too

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Am I some superhero or what? I could work a heavy 5 hour shift and my body feels fine. I just came from work, and I still have a lot of strengths to work another shift. Oh well, time to take a shower and force myself to go to sleep to keep up with my sleep rotation so my body can adjust to this time and feel sleepy right after 2 am. Plus it takes 2 hours to get to work and 2 and a half hours to come back, plus I don't sleep in the train. This is why I know that being a driver would be nothing to me. Thanks Jah for making my body strong.

You have a 4.5 hour commute for a 3.5 hour job?

I think you should change your user name to "i don't have a clue". Just sayin'.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Like I said, from the get go - I had plans to transfer from this hub. By peak comes, I'll get a transfer to a hub that's close to the college that I'm planning to attend, plus I'll have a car by then. My commute will be cut to an hour by then. I'm tired of you people on this site judging me like I'm some idiot.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

I hate to defend him, but honestly, you're the one that needs to get a clue. He lives in NYC, where long commutes to work and school are commonplace. Despite its high cost of living, NYC is a poor community outside of Manhattan and portions of Staten Island.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It takes a few months for your body to adjust lol. Eventually, it's just the same old routine. But my first month...yeah it was pretty painful.

Let me guess. Your hub is small or it's in the middle of no where? The best hubs to work in in NYC if you want to become a driver quickly is the one on foster ave Brooklyn and Uniondale Long Island. They are always hiring drivers. My friend became a sat air driver in the hub on foster ave and he only been there for 5 months.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I hate to defend him, but honestly, you're the one that needs to get a clue. He lives in NYC, where long commutes to work and school are commonplace.
Despite its high cost of living, NYC is a poor community outside of Manhattan and portions of Staten Island.

"NYC is a poor community outside of manhattan and portions of Staten Island" you are very wrong. There are good communities and rich communities in every borough. A lot of places in Queens and Long Island are pretty well off. People need to know of something before they go running and making statements like that - quickest way to look ignorant. That's the problem in this country, too many people who think like that.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
"NYC is a poor community outside of manhattan and portions of Staten Island" you are very wrong. There are good communities and rich communities in every borough. A lot of places in Queens and Long Island are pretty well off. People need to know of something before they go running and making statements like that - quickest way to look ignorant. That's the problem in this country, too many people who think like that.

I am very right.

Every single major community in this country -- whether it be Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia, Fort Worth, or wherever -- has some "good and rich" neighborhoods (and I'm referring to the city proper themselves, not their suburbs). But as a whole, these are impoverished communities. The same applies to NYC -- outside of Manhattan and much of Staten Island, it's largely a poor community.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am very right.
Every single major community in this country -- whether it be Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia, Fort Worth, or wherever -- has some "good and rich" neighborhoods (and I'm referring to the city proper themselves, not their suburbs). But as a whole, these are impoverished communities. The same applies to NYC -- outside of Manhattan and much of Staten Island, it's largely a poor community.

If you're going by that logic, then everywhere in this country is impoverished. Even the suburbs in this country, crimes occur.

J

jibbs

If you're going by that logic, then everywhere in this country is impoverished. Even the suburbs in this country, crimes occur.

He's saying that poor people outnumber rich people in this country (and likely every other country on Earth). It's not about crime, it's about distribution of wealth.

Re-Raise

You don't feel sorry for anybody but your sorry little pathetic self. I don't care if I go full time or not. I feel sorry for the part timers here who are not going to school and most likely are going to stuck here at UPS for the rest of their life while lazy, arrogant, overpaid UNION thugs like you will be rubbing their payrates into their faces. Anyway, I figured that I'll make more money at UPS than any other job that I can currently get. I know that I'm going to get about 6 hours a day when peak comes plus I'll be making 10.75 while sucking their benefits dry. I'm using my head, that's why I'm still here at UPS. I don't want more than 6 hours, because I'll be going to college full time, see you loser.

I already have a college degree. My wife and I built a new house which is already paid for. We have more than enough money to pay for our daughters' college. We own a lot of farmland which is only getting more valuable.

If you want to feel sorry for me, do it because I just got knocked out of the WSOP Main event in Las Vegas late in day2 yesterday.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Let me guess. Your hub is small or it's in the middle of no where? The best hubs to work in in NYC if you want to become a driver quickly is the one on foster ave Brooklyn and Uniondale Long Island. They are always hiring drivers. My friend became a sat air driver in the hub on foster ave and he only been there for 5 months.
Um, just so you know...I know for a fact there is at least 5 year wait in uniondale for FT driver (not sat air driver). It's the same in melville....ask to see the list.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Like I said, from the get go - I had plans to transfer from this hub. By peak comes, I'll get a transfer to a hub that's close to the college that I'm planning to attend, plus I'll have a car by then. My commute will be cut to an hour by then. I'm tired of you people on this site judging me like I'm some idiot.
You can't transfer for a year from your start date.