I respect UPS Drivers

Jody43

Saw a tandum today. A little :censored2: Brown uhual thing behind a package car. Felt really bad for the driver cause it was like 830 at night. I was coming from a client event.

*disclaimer
I turned down UPS at the last minute this July (2018) after finishing Integrated and less then 2 days before my start date.

Indecisi0n

All these drivers that have these trucks blown out and using tandums for the most part have no one to balme but themselves. If 110 is my normal 7:30 then 120 is 750, 130 is 8:15 etc etc.

Give me 165-170 like these guys are getting and I'm bring back missed packages. It's the only way it stops.

P.s
I don't care how tight the route is.

IESucks

Saw a tandum today. A little :censored2: Brown uhual thing behind a package car. Felt really bad for the driver cause it was like 830 at night. I was coming from a client event.

*disclaimer
I turned down UPS at the last minute this July (2018) after finishing Integrated and less then 2 days before my start date.
I respect people who don't work at ups

Mooseknuckle

Sometimes UPS will park a TP 60 at a business so the customer can load into it during the day and then the driver tows it back to the building to be unloaded.
This is the majority of what happens with the tp60. Sometimes we'll deliver several businesses out of them before dropping them at that business that loads them. Only get like $0.30 an hour extra for that.