I think I'm on to something here......

MAKAVELI

Lots of them complained. Lots will complain about any issues with Estar. And like with DRA, there will be some things that can be improved upon and others that can't. The challenge of DRA (and any routing program) is splitting up commit times, especially between different zip codes that have differing commit times.

No one has figured out yet how to consistently make routing software work in such situations and it probably won't happen anytime soon. It's a process. It takes time. The technology isn't there yet.
And yet FedEx keeps throwing $ at technology that isn't there yet. Smh...

Nolimitz

Lots of them complained. Lots will complain about any issues with Estar. And like with DRA, there will be some things that can be improved upon and others that can't. The challenge of DRA (and any routing program) is splitting up commit times, especially between different zip codes that have differing commit times.

No one has figured out yet how to consistently make routing software work in such situations and it probably won't happen anytime soon. It's a process. It takes time. The technology isn't there yet.
friend how long has DRA been in place? no one figured it out (or even listened) to suggestions and you expect Estar to work any better.
you are a joke at it's finest

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

download.jpg

Put down the whip, Dano!

AB831

Sure. There’s no way the Memphis suits developed/purchased garbage. The technology just hadn’t been invented, like flying cars and time travel. Right.

yadig

This company isn’t technically advanced. The webtech software they installed in our tractors are what ups was using 10 years ago.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
friend how long has DRA been in place? no one figured it out (or even listened) to suggestions and you expect Estar to work any better.
you are a joke at it's finest
"No one listened to suggestions."

You're a dope who doesn't know what he's talking about. The conversation goes above your head with the first syllable.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Sure. There’s no way the Memphis suits developed/purchased garbage. The technology just hadn’t been invented, like flying cars and time travel. Right.
Well, that's not what I said, but whatever gets you through the night, sunshine.