I want my 401k money now!!!

Faceplanted

Actually, the last two years I scaled back significantly because I’m at a place in my life where I no longer want to. Now I’m actually on the 9.5 list again, filing every week, taking vacations, and have a small mortgage while paying for my daughter’s college in cash.

You see, you can do those types of things when you’re smart with your money. But you keep being you, touting how everyone’s poor and worth less than you.

Remember, there’s always someone with more, and even better, does it with class.
Stop playing your self brother. Literally every ups driver I work with is in a bad financial spot. We make money, but the average ups driver has no clue wtf to do with it. So yes, I don’t care if you make 110k. If your in your 40s with 20 years left on your mortgage, a new f250 and 50k in your 401k and not even 2 checks worth of savings with credit card debt your a poor idiot.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Stop playing your self brother. Literally every ups driver I work with is in a bad financial spot. We make money, but the average ups driver has no clue wtf to do with it. So yes, I don’t care if you make 110k. If your in your 40s with 20 years left on your mortgage, a new f250 and 50k in your 401k and not even 2 checks worth of savings with credit card debt your a poor idiot.
Sorry, were talking to me?

I have 90k @3.125 left on my 15 mortgage, three paid for vehicles, no other debts. I contribute the max to my Roth401k every year (this year 18.5k) and have a sizable (much larger than 50k balance. I have an emergency fund of 15k in liquid cash. I cash flow my daughters college 12k yearly, and my wife doesn’t have to work. We took two European vacations last year, two more scheduled next year, all paid for before we set foot on the planes.

One thing you did get right, I’m only 41.

So, again, we’re you talking to me son?

Edit: Silly me, I didn’t even include my trading account, which I leave that to your imagination.

Faceplanted

I have 90k @3.125 left on my 15 mortgage, three paid for vehicles, no other debts. I contribute the max to my Roth401k every year (this year 18.5k) and have a sizable (much larger than 50k balance. I have an emergency fund of 15k in liquid cash. I cash flow my daughters college 12k yearly, and my wife doesn’t have to work. We took two European vacations last year, two more scheduled next year, all paid for before we set foot on the planes.

Edit: Silly me, I didn’t even include my trading account, which I leave that to your imagination.
I said the average. Of course you know average means run of mill.... or the mass majority. Your not in there obviously... good for u. Impressive numbers, you richer than me. Applause champ.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I said the average. Of course you know average means run of mill.... or the mass majority. Your not in there obviously... good for u. Impressive numbers, you richer than me. Applause champ.
I’m not comparing to you, everyone has different lives but to call me poor without actually knowing me was silly. I really do hope you make money, but I’ve not found any value in crypto, especially in gambling. Unless of course you’re buying into LVS ;).

I’m not comparing to you, everyone has different lives but to call me poor without actually knowing me was silly. I really do hope you make money, but I’ve not found any value in crypto, especially in gambling. Unless of course you’re buying into LVS ;).
I loved LVS @ $4.70.

Re-Raise

Probably because they made stupid decisions...unlike you of course

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

How do you get liquid cash? Do you use a blender?

Since we're talking how rich we are i have 8000 still owed on a car, 1100 in savings, and I live in an apartment with my girlfriend.

Can I borrow 15000? It's an emergency.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Sucks to be you, no pain, no gain.

Hey is this you?
Screenshot_2018-06-28-10-05-58.png

Screenshot_2018-06-28-10-05-06.png

Screenshot_2018-06-28-10-05-27.png

Last edited: