I want my 401k money now!!!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
That's why you keep cash and liquid savings for the short term. You keep the 401k money alone and let the power of compounding be your friend

Gumby, there has never been anything posted on BC that I agreed with more or thought was closer to being Biblical!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And still no evidence of any value at this level.
In ten mins it’s already down another 1%. Sad part is guys who bought into funds that trade based on coins aren’t going to be able to trade till Monday. Holding over the weekend is going to burn a lot of guys come tomorrow.

Btw, for those guys looking to track crypto funds on StockTwits, anything ending in .X is a crypto. Example BTC.X, ETH.X, LTC.X are some of the more popular coins.

I was thinking about buying 100 bitcoin for nostalgia purposes. When it hits a dollar.

There are a ton of assets to buy out there that may lose money at times, but will never go to zero.

Faceplanted

If I'm considered poor because I don't lose thousands, that's ok with me.

Good old gamblers always know how to win... so they say.
Like I said, we’ll see what happens comes eoy. The 2 projects I’m in heavily are still in the infant stages. Big things coming out of one in end of July, and he other will pop off in October.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I keep buying 10-20% of my paycheck worth of crypto every week.

I down thousands. Think I care???? Iv lost stacks gambling over 1 weekend. Stay poor guys.
Poor, that’s funny son.

You used gambling losses equal to your losses in crypto speaks for itself.

Good luck to you.

Faceplanted

Poor, that’s funny son.

You used gambling losses equal to your losses in crypto speaks for itself.

Good luck to you.
I’m equating gambling loses over 1 weekend to crypto looses over a couple months. It’s a drop in the bucket fam. Iv won thousands over a good weekend as well. You win some, you loose some. I only gamble what I can afford to loose.

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
All I do is loose at gambling...... i ended up thousands this nfl season. Good comes with the bad fam. I can accept the bad. Poors can’t.
Good luck to you, putting everyone down without even knowing their net worth is ignorance and shows your age. Believe it or not, you don’t have to gamble or invest in crypto to be wealthy.

But if being a bag holder in crypto or gambling is what gets you off, by all means, have at it.

As I said before, good luck son.

Faceplanted

Good luck to you, putting everyone down without even knowing their net worth is ignorance and shows your age. Believe it or not, you don’t have to gamble or invest in crypto to be wealthy.

But if being a bag holder in crypto or gambling is what gets you off, by all means, have at it.

As I said before, good luck son.
wait a minute, aren’t u the guy who likes to work 60 hours every week and more If he Could? That’s not my idea of being wealthy no matter how much you make.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
wait a minute, aren’t u the guy who likes to work 60 hours every week and more If he Could? That’s not my idea of making it.
Actually, the last two years I scaled back significantly because I’m at a place in my life where I no longer want to. Now I’m actually on the 9.5 list again, filing every week, taking vacations, and have a small mortgage while paying for my daughter’s college in cash.

You see, you can do those types of things when you’re smart with your money. But you keep being you, touting how everyone’s poor and worth less than you.

Remember, there’s always someone with more, and even better, does it with class.