I want my 401k money now!!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not sure why everyone is arguing about this, let folks do what they wanna do. Blockchain investing/trading isn’t for me, and I know enough about the market to be dangerous. That said, I hope it works out for those that choose to pursue it.

Faceplanted

Either way, looks like I can’t get my money out. MY MONEY. Stupid system. Because it’s a Roth 401k I can’t touch it. Even though it’s already taxed.

Gonna have to wait for a family member to die sadly so I can qualify for a hardship withdraw.

I fell for 401k meme

I’m pretty sure I’ll would be dead before I can collect it anyways.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In the long term regulation is a good thing. Facebook just took a nose dive because it was selling everyone's information (uhhhh duh that's like their entire business model) that doesn't mean it's a bad idea to buy some.

Just because something is new and you don't understand it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Works both ways.
I learned a long time ago, when trading, you do not need to understand it or like what you’re trading.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I promise to update you guys eoy. Let’s see whose investments do better. The 4 alt coins I’m holding I already posted.

You guys can laugh all you want when I loose my money.
I’m sure you’ll be honest about the loss. Are used to know a guy that would tell us all the time how much he would win when he gambled but he never told us about his losses

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Since you did not ask for advice only the answer to a question. You could probably get 50% out to buy your primary residence. wink wink. Then the deal falls through. You said its a 401k roth, can you roll it into a different roth? I dont think but cant remember for sure.

Faceplanted

I’m sure you’ll be honest about the loss. Are used to know a guy that would tell us all the time how much he would win when he gambled but he never told us about his losses
I posted 4 coins..... at the end of the year, I will claim my losses as most of you assume. You can look up the price action your self pretty simple

Toonertoo..... thanks for the tip. I will look into it. I know it has to be my “primary” residence if I’m using the money for a home purchase.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hey mr IE

Does ups have a blockchain division yet?

Fred S and another FedEx employee will be speaking at a huge blockchain convention in May. So I know FedEx is using or planning on using it.
I haven't heard anything about it, you would have been the first person I thought of had I.