I want my 401k money now!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It took the NASDAQ over a decade and a half to break even. Look at Citibank, another big loser, Sears....
I think technology is moving much faster now too. So doubt it takes another decade to figure out how blockchain fits into all of this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Forex using leverage

Crypto currencies using leverage

Crypto currencies in general

No money in the weed game homie!!!

I highly reccomend anybody who is good with numbers and recognizing patterns, spend an hour a day researching how to make money in crypto and forex. After 2-3 months you should be able to easially see 25-100% roi each year.

Time much better spent then looking at people’s Facebook or playing mind numbing games on your phone.
https://nypost.com/2018/07/04/why-bitcoin-may-be-soon-worth-nothing/

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

they act like at 65 you dont have to pay taxes anyway on that 401k . Adjusted to inflation and the speculation of being at a lower tax bracket in your 60's . That is why 401k is the ultimate option . If you are working at ups specially PT , you are provided at a low tax bracket anyway .

Maplewood

As long as it isn't a Roth 401k you should be able to take withdrawals when ever you want. A lot of tax is withheld and it washes out when you file income tax. I have taken money out of mine a few times. Just a few clicks on the Prudential website. Mine is pre-tax 401k.

SameRightsForAll

I find it very greedy that UPS would not want to match 401K contributions to promote healthy retirement. What kind of company doesn't match? This was the whole point of a 401K plan.