I was the man who nearly died in this UPS truck last December

Indecisi0n

I would still like to hear some more specific details about what occured in the moments leading up to the accident. Was it a rollaway from a parked position, or did the engine suddenly quit running while the car was in motion?

Ask dave. He knows better than the driver himself.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Re: Asking for anyone's help

I hope that Helper in that accident takes UPS to the cleaners, it was ridiculous to put that helper team in a junker truck like that. The supervisor brought ear plugs out to them to quiet down the dash alarms that kept going off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

lawyers.jpg
lawyers.jpg

UPSGUY72

I'll post the same thing I did the last time this Troll posted the same crap on 12-9-2012.

DO NOT feed this person any information good bad or indifferent. He's either a troll or the real person or the injured person lawyer looking for information. It appears the lawsuit isn't panning out to well.

over9five

Staff member

I hope that Helper in that accident takes UPS to the cleaners, it was ridiculous to put that helper team in a junker truck like that. The supervisor brought ear plugs out to them to quiet down the dash alarms that kept going off.

The PC driver is at LEAST as much to blame. Why in the world did he continue to operate a car with the brake alarm sounding???

jaker

trolling

I did have problems with my truck and the keyless system , if you like to talk about it please PM me

I'll post the same thing I did the last time this Troll posted the same crap on 12-9-2012.

DO NOT feed this person any information good bad or indifferent. He's either a troll or the real person or the injured person lawyer looking for information. It appears the lawsuit isn't panning out to well.

if it is the real person don't you think ups should be taken to the cleaners???

barnyard

KTM rider

I do.

and I also think there will be enough evidence locally that we do not need to toss any gas on that fire. I suspect the local people have already left enough evidence to hang themselves.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Yes, UPS should pay dearly.
Has anybody heard anything else about it?
If not, I'm betting it is settled.

$omehow these stories always seem to disappear?

UPSGUY72

I do.

and I also think there will be enough evidence locally that we do not need to toss any gas on that fire. I suspect the local people have already left enough evidence to hang themselves.

Apparently not if the OP is coming back asking for more info about of incidents.