IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here's what I don't understand.....why now???

What happened to the group that numbered and collected all of the literature distributed at the "Two Man Meeting"???....

....and all of a sudden in the infancy of the "negotiations", now offer "transparency"???
The equivalent of screaming we won't pay 10 cents for healthcare last contract?

Inthegame

Suggested by whom....and why wasn't the Company proposals not part of the "disclosure" as well?
Suggested by the Pkg Division Director.
If employees saw the company proposals, they'd quit.
I think its dangerous to negotiate publicly as too many take proposals as a done deal.
Now we wait and see who blinks...

Coldworld

60 months and counting

What happened to the group that numbered and collected all of the literature distributed at the "Two Man Meeting"???....

....and all of a sudden in the infancy of the "negotiations", now offer "transparency"???
I really don’t think that the unions proposals are that “extreme”... they seem fair ...

CoolStoryBro

Can the driver still pick a time? Or does the board just instantly shut down from 12-1? Seems like a pain in the ass if it just shuts down.

Where I'm at in the Western region the DIAD shuts down at lunch. When you startt lunch you go to the lunch screen. Then you hit time. Then start lunch. The DIAD shows a screen with a clock counting down. You get a 5 minute warning. Then an alarm when lunch is finished. You can enter 30 minute or 60 minute countdown. But end lunch whenever you want.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Where I'm at in the Western region the DIAD shuts down at lunch. When you startt lunch you go to the lunch screen. Then you hit time. Then start lunch. The DIAD shows a screen with a clock counting down. You get a 5 minute warning. Then an alarm when lunch is finished. You can enter 30 minute or 60 minute countdown. But end lunch whenever you want.
Does it shut down for breaks also??

Pickles

I'll vote yes just on the air horns. You guys obviously don't know how embarrassing it is when you drive by a kid on the road doing the arm pump and you just smile at them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

You know the answer.