IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

rod

Retired 22 years
You forgot package center manager must be on premises until last driver is done. Best one

That's funny. I can't recall EVER having a center manager at our center on a Friday night. They were normally gone for the day as soon as the last driver left the building in the morning. There was golf to play and fish to catch.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How do you get to be “on call” ?

Don’t recall that in the contract

Could be mistaken

I think our supplement says something about the two lowest seniority drivers on the dispatch who aren't scheduled to work are on call. On scheduled days off they have to ask for volunteers to be on call. Being paid to be on call may get more people interested in volunteering.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It says it must be kept in working order lol

Lmao with the ice machine. Our building has one. For two hundred package car drivers, 110 feeder drivers, and all the part timers that come along with those numbers. As soon as it’s over 78 degrees out, that thing is out of ice. Like magic!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I didn't see the 5 consecutive work days. Or any mention of a forced 6 or 7th day? I also skimmed through it pretty quick on my lunch break.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yea I’ve noticed. You think I give a damn???! I’m the black sheep of the building...from the waist up
Are you like a centaur?

1049px-TRF_centaur.jpg