Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

Ice-T Calls Out Amazon

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Overpaid Union Thug, May 21, 2019.

1. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

2. Netsua 3:16

Netsua 3:16 Stop being a little bitch

For Christ's sake, how hard would it be to get the drivers a t shirt and a crappy hat?

3. Robretro

Robretro Member

Twitter
    ^^
    Amazon breaking ground on their new $1.5 billion new air hub. Maybe they don’t have any money left over for uniforms lol

4. rod

rod retired and happy

You should be able to order them on Amazon.

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Saca La

Saca La What is it?

The comments are hilarious lol

6. Underallowed306

Underallowed306 Active Member

Amazon pulls into neighborhoods like:
    upload_2019-5-22_0-19-14.jpeg

7. davidix

davidix Active Member

Cousin of mine delivers for Amazon. He said he does 200 stops in a little van. Must be nothing but smalls.

He said its better than ups. I asked him how much he makes and he said 15 an hour. Ok bro. Good luck with all that.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. LeaveIt2Griever

LeaveIt2Griever FileFileFile

The Amazon driver who delivers on my route is a grimy looking dude who wears sweat pants and a hoodie to work, no vest. He also pulls into people’s driveways with his unmarked white van.

I’d be surprised if no one has pulled a gun on him yet.

10. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Sweatpants are very revealing....

11. Dr.Brownz

Dr.Brownz Well-Known Member

BS. Like ICe T doesn't live in a gated community with a huge drive way. He must have been drunk or on drugs if he considered shooting a random person walking up to his front door.

12. Turkleton

Turkleton There's always women at the pool, baby!

Sounds like Amazon drivers are hopping gates to get those packages delivered. Tenacity.

13. Baba gounj

Baba gounj Well-Known Member

I believe Ice T. What person would trust an unmarked vehicle with a sloppy dressed driver to be real when showing up at your door. Heck the robots that will be replacing these workers will have markings on them for id purposes.

14. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

All The Amazon guys are awful at DR locations. It's always right at the edge of the porch or in the middle of a step.

15. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

They stopped their drivers from wearing uniforms cause they do so much shady :censored2:. They don’t want tons of YouTube vids with Drivers wearing Amazon Uniforms.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

Some of our guys are that bad. *bonus center

17. JustDeliverIt

JustDeliverIt Active Member

Yeah, they take a picture and email it to you I guess. My buddy had it happen. His was still there when he got home.

But what are they going to do when they start having claims. You must of got it, because our delivery person left it sitting out on your front steps, in a shady neighborhood, not hidden at all and took a picture of it. Buy it again and we'll bring it tomorrow, have a nice day.

18. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Just like the post office delivering sure post or FedEx or UPS.

19. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

I can’t believe that Ice MF T is 61.

20. Zowert

Zowert Active Member

They’re the best for lap dances at your local gentleman’s club. But you gotta go commando to maximize your experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List