Illegal Anti-Union Meetings

FedEx courier

I agree that MrFedEx comes off as very angry, but most of his statements are true. I think I'd be as pissed as him if I dedicated my life to a career and saw things going down the tube.

I like FedEx, I'm happy with my job, but, its not my career.

I hate to admit it, but if MrFedEx did speak up about all the wrongs he's seen in person - he'd probably get fired. Using the word "union" at FedEx is a fireable offense.

That is exactly what would happen. He would be fired even though it is illegal to do that FedEx would trump up some other charge.:hail::hail:

They act like they are totally open to discussions about such matters without repercussion but I can say from my experience that is totally untrue. FedEx deserves to lose this anti-union campaign because they are running a deceptive and downright false campaign which is insulting to their employees.

Washu234

FedEx deserves to lose this anti-union campaign because they are running a deceptive and downright false campaign which is insulting to their employees.

I'm all about FedEx but BrownBailout.com is pretty embarrassing. I could have made a better site using Frontpage or a mac with iLife. The web developer is laughing all the way to the bank on this one.

Ashell

Unfortunately, throwing out lies to the gullible and uneducated often has positive results, at least at FedEx.

UPS and the teamsters do the same thing, lie and depend on you being to lazy to follow up.

I don't know why FedEX paying you to watch a video would be illegal. They can pay you to watch reruns of Mr. Ed, it doesn't matter.