I'm a corporate big wig. Ask me anything.

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames
Vote yes.
20180715_145730.jpg

Appvol

But management is so dumb. I run a satellite route. Start at 10am spend a 1hr or longer loading my truck. Start delivering after 11am.Load about 150 to 200 pkgs but handle them twice which makes it handling 300 to 400 pkgs a day. Have 90 to 100 plus stops a day which means a 10 to 12hr day since I put 10 to 11 stops off an hour on a rural route.

But management is so dumb. I run a satellite route. Start at 10am spend a 1hr or longer loading my truck. Start delivering after 11am.Load about 150 to 200 pkgs but handle them twice which makes it handling 300 to 400 pkgs a day. Have 90 to 100 plus stops a day which means a 10 to 12hr day since I put 10 to 11 stops off an hour on a rural route.
Can you get on the 9.5 list?

Appvol

They usually always just pay the grievances at my center when they have local hearings. Last year the center paid out close to $40,000 at one hearing.

Why did I work 56hrs last week and some IE fool sits in a office decides how many routes you can have sitting in Atlanta looking at mystical numbers. It’s a no vote for me because of 9/5 and UPS doesn’t care if we have a life with our family.

If you are unhappy with your current working conditions I'm sure you will find gainful employment elsewhere. I bet your resume is top notch. Make sure to mention you need over 70k a year in the interview.

The only thing I forecast to hurt this company is driver's making over $40 for unskilled labor. The technology and training tells you exactly what to do. Anybody off the street could do the job.
Are you freaking serious? I would love for us to go in strike for two days and watch you idiots try to do our job. We need article 22.4 management because you guys are cinpcomple worthless, dead weight. We would be better off having an extra route in and one less supervisor.

Box Ox

If you are unhappy with your current working conditions I'm sure you will find gainful employment elsewhere. I bet your resume is top notch. Make sure to mention you need over 70k a year in the interview.

You don't leave a union job you've worked your way up to attain when you're unhappy with working conditions. You ask your union leaders to effect change during contract negotiations.

That said, most of the issues UPSers have with the tentative agreement are not related to hourly rate of pay. If you could, please tell me which of these following reasons to vote no in the Tentative Agreement that UPSers should be OK with:

BYvUwAQ.jpg

Appvol

But what YOU don’t GET is that YOU can’t do what I do. Your resume don’t mean crap because I’m the reason there is a UPS.Mythical numbers on a piece of paper cost UPS a lot of money.