I'm a corporate big wig. Ask me anything.

You don't leave a union job you've worked your way up to attain when you're unhappy with working conditions. You ask your union leaders to effect change during contract negotiations.

That said, most of the issues UPSers have with the tentative agreement are not related to hourly rate of pay. If you could, please tell me which of these following reasons to vote no in the Tentative Agreement that UPSers should be OK with:

oFMcNoF.jpg

All those points are false. UPS wants to create 100s of ft positions at a better rate of pay you could get anywhere.

Not good enough for you?

You complain about overtime, but the truth is most driver's live outside their means they couldn't make it without overtime. 9.5 is all about the money, stop pretending it isn't.

No one has been fired that didn't deserve it, so the whole technology thing is ridiculous.

PM me your resume, maybe I can give you some tips.

Appvol

The only thing I forecast to hurt this company is driver's making over $40 for unskilled labor. The technology and training tells you exactly what to do. Anybody off the street could do the job.

We have sent people to Atlanta to the school and they fail. When they do pass our center manager disqualifies them before their 30 days. We need 5 drivers nobody wants the job.So the technology and training means nothing but a waste of money.

Box Ox

All those points are false. UPS wants to create 100s of ft positions at a better rate of pay you could get anywhere.

Not good enough for you?

You complain about overtime, but the truth is most driver's live outside their means they couldn't make it without overtime. 9.5 is all about the money, stop pretending it isn't.

No one has been fired that didn't deserve it, so the whole technology thing is ridiculous.

No thanks. You're just some monkey the Company sent to tap away on a keyboard. Everybody here knows and will continue to know what the facts are. You're wasting your time with your latest username.

Brohn Bron

Not good enough for you?

How is 9.5 about the money?

john chesney

Not good enough for you?

First thing you should do is get your billions back you spent on Orion. These kind of decisions are going to be the death of ups

john chesney

Not good enough for you?

Next fired 50 percent of do nothing management

Appvol

First thing you should do is get your billions back you spent on Orion. These kind of decisions are going to be the death of ups

Really. I don’t use Orion and save miles. My manager tells me not to use it. It looks like a spiderweb. Boy those 7 satellites in the sky are spot on.

Box Ox

Actually it's what's going to let us replace you with cheaper labor.

You're not replacing anybody. You're just a loser the Company tapped to create fake BC accounts and spend his days trying to misinform Union members. They didn't have anything better they wanted you to do. Right now might be the time for you to be looking for other work.

john chesney

Really. I don’t use Orion and save miles. My manager tells me not to use it. It looks like a spiderweb. Boy those 7 satellites in the sky are spot on.
Exactly I never used it once. How many billions were spent. They’re so arrogant they can’t even admit it was a flop. If stockholders took a stroll through my building I guarantee you could wipe your ass with ups stock after that