I'm a corporate big wig. Ask me anything.

You're not replacing anybody. You're just a loser the Company tapped to create fake BC accounts and spend his days trying to misinform Union members. They didn't have anything better they wanted you to do. Right now might be the time for you to be looking for other work.

Funny, I make 6 figures and didn't need a union to do it. I could retire tomorrow.

Appvol

Exactly I never used it once. How many billions were spent. They’re so arrogant they can’t even admit it was a flop. If stockholders took a stroll through my building I guarantee you could wipe your ass with ups stock after that

The only thing Orion did was get rid of supervisors after they worked hard to get it started. To dumb to realize they were firing themselves.

6702.jpeg

Box Ox

You failed

Actually, you wouldn’t be here in the first place if we had failed.

The Company is sending it’s biggest, most disposable losers to man online forums/chat rooms and spread misinformation and doubt to Union members specifically because we have not failed. And the Company is very worried about that.

It’s probably already ensured investors that it’s been coordinating with Hoffa and its hourly workforce will get hosed by the next Contract. Labor costs will decrease now and over the next several Contracts. Well the leadership might be trying to sell out, but the membership hasn’t lost yet.

browneyes31

My operational manager fell asleep at the wheel and wrapped himself around a tree when he got out of work a few months ago. He ended up fracturing his neck ,breaking most of his rips and knocking out half his teeth. Guess he bled brown.

Brohn Bron

Crazy that we have a self proclaimed UPS insider here telling us he will answer our questions and the majority of comments fired back at him/her is childish angry tit4tat. Why not ask him some legit questions. Sure he’s a dick, so are the rest of us. Regardless if he’s feeding us bs or not, it’s interesting ask and they(ups) to respond in a way that might be honest? We don’t get to hear this from work (thankfully) but wouldn’t it have value? Just saying.

Appvol

I did and he told me to find a new job.Then he says a person off the street could what we do.That tells you right there he has no intentions of answering questions.

DOK

But management is so dumb. I run a satellite route. Start at 10am spend a 1hr or longer loading my truck. Start delivering after 11am.Load about 150 to 200 pkgs but handle them twice which makes it handling 300 to 400 pkgs a day. Have 90 to 100 plus stops a day which means a 10 to 12hr day since I put 10 to 11 stops off an hour on a rural route.

What time do you punch out?