I'm a corporate big wig. Ask me anything.

Brohn Bron

Since you believe he's a corporate bigwig I just thought I'd let you know I'm David Abney. If you have any questions about the company I'd be happy to answer them.

Seriously man? He's a troll and everyone knows it. I mean for god sakes his name is UPS bigwig stockholder but go right ahead and ask him some questions. Lol

You are def not David A. But he could be a corporate guy. You don’t know.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OW1TsDf.jpg
This is how the woman wear the men down.

Glenlake55Wally

Why are we all taking this thread so seriously. Quite clearly trolling.

Big wig my :censored2:$. More like a small time corporate micro penis.

You’ve obviously NEVER been around the corporate office. You can’t GET to be a big wig WITHOUT a small-time micro penis. Its a prerequisite for the job. They have little chains that are mini versions of the ones for measuring oversize packages. Before they promote someone they use the chain to measure length and girth. Anyone who’s “oversize” is not eligible for promotion.

Indecisi0n

You’ve obviously NEVER been around the corporate office. You can’t GET to be a big wig WITHOUT a small-time micro penis. Its a prerequisite for the job. They have little chains that are mini versions of the ones for measuring oversize packages. Before they promote someone they use the chain to measure length and girth. Anyone who’s “oversize” is not eligible for promotion.
Well there goes my bigwig career.

Tell me how ORION makes sense if you can't put it in order on the shelf. The quickest way to get packages off are to do it in order, not flip-flopping from shelf to shelf.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
The only thing I forecast to hurt this company is driver's making over $40 for unskilled labor. The technology and training tells you exactly what to do. Anybody off the street could do the job.
Than why is turn over so high? Have you ever delivered even one package yourself? Last time I checked operating a commercial vehicle is a skilled position. Dbags faking numbers on a computer screen seems pretty unskilled to me.

1.75 billion dollars in profit in one quarter not enough for you? But paying us a liveable wage is going to destroy the company?

You and @Dragon must have intense make out sessions while popping oxy’s all day. Yeah that’s right, I know how you big wigs roll.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
It’s just getting ridiculous up in here now... let’s just get this NO vote in the books and send them back to the bargaining table... the faster we can get better language and get this thing ratified the faster these trolls will gtfo of here..
The retro back paycheck is gonna be sweet am I right?