I'm a corporate big wig. Ask me anything.

rod

Retired 22 years
My question is "is there such a thing as a corporate little wig"? Everyone is always introduced as a corporate big wig.

So what do you guys really do all day?

There are many different departments. I know that most people on here think that a fortune 50 company just runs itself, but that isn't the case. Unfortunately most don't understand the big picture and thinks that the world begins and ends with them in the brown truck. So sad.

Most of you wouldn't be employed if it was for us coming up with new innovative ways to grow the company. A thankless job.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are you freaking serious? I would love for us to go in strike for two days and watch you idiots try to do our job. We need article 22.4 management because you guys are cinpcomple worthless, dead weight. We would be better off having an extra route in and one less supervisor.
This guy is a troll... probably a pt sup.... keyboard commando.... he needs pimp slapped

rod

Retired 22 years
There are many different departments. I know that most people on here think that a fortune 50 company just runs itself, but that isn't the case. Unfortunately most don't understand the big picture and thinks that the world begins and ends with them in the brown truck. So sad.

Most of you wouldn't be employed if it was for us coming up with new innovative ways to grow the company. A thankless job.

So what is this "new and innovative " stuff you have came up with that actually helped grow the company not just get ride of the "Service" in United Parcel Service.

john chesney

Like stick your arm out in traffic to pull a 2 dollar mirror in? Those innovations?