I'm a corporate big wig. Ask me anything.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The retro back paycheck is gonna be sweet am I right?
FE4116D0-5E2F-405F-99B1-C3369162CBF5.gif

34yearpackagehumper

I read this thread all the way thru and came to the conclusion . That this "Big Wig Guy" is beyond being a jerk. Management must be freaking out if they got "corp trolls" trying to get hourlies to vote yes on this contract. What a slap in the face to call what we (in my case did) unskilled labor. If it was so unskilled why did I see so many pc drivers that could not do this job in my 34 years as a pc driver. It takes a hell of a man and an even better woman to do this job. My advice to this troll is go back in your hole and let these teamsters be teamsters .You say you can retire then do it like I did.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I read this thread all the way thru and came to the conclusion . That this "Big Wig Guy" is beyond being a jerk. Management must be freaking out if they got "corp trolls" trying to get hourlies to vote yes on this contract. What a slap in the face to call what we (in my case did) unskilled labor. If it was so unskilled why did I see so many pc drivers that could not do this job in my 34 years as a pc driver. It takes a hell of a man and an even better woman to do this job. My advice to this troll is go back in your hole and let these teamsters be teamsters .You say you can retire then do it like I did.

You read the whole thread and that was your take away? The guy is likely a brown cafe regular who's making fun of all the management trolls on here pretending to be regular workers.