Im in my probation period

Hello newbie here still in probation period(30days) and well let's cut to Chace iv been late 2 time but contacted supervisor immediately was out sick one day (Dr note) and family emergency yesterday contacted immediately but can provide a note of emergency. I love this job am I going to be fired I work in small sort as a sorter

Nah
Hello newbie here still in probation period(30days) and well let's cut to Chace iv been late 2 time but contacted supervisor immediately was out sick one day (Dr note) and family emergency yesterday contacted immediately but can provide a note of emergency. I love this job am I going to be fired I work in small sort as a sorter
They would have done it already.

You're probably just seasonal though. Don't be surprised if they do let you go. Apply again in a few months.

That's not a very good work record for being there such a short time

:censored2: happens. That's why she's worried, which is a good thing. UPS needs to keep the people who care enough to worry. Not many of them left.
Well that's not how I see it

All that I see is a bunch of snowflake excuses.

Let's try this again

I'm in my 30 day probation period I missed two days and I was late twice

That's not trying

Actually that's pathetic.

How long has this person been working?
10 days, 15 days, perhaps 20 days?

This is our busy season, people need to suck it up.

Snowflake generation.

oldngray

nowhere special

Let's try this again

That's not trying

Snowflake generation.
Sick once is reasonable. Late twice? Sorry but no. Possibly good excuses but too likely a prediction of future behavior.

Nah

Let's try this again

That's not trying

Snowflake generation.
If your wife went to the ER you would still go to work?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Look for your pink slip on or about December 25
Ups needs people that will show up you obviously can’t

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
YOURE SEASONAL
YOU HAVE NO JOB
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂